- The protection of the personal data is conducted in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law and the storage of the data is carried out in a manner that guarantees its security.
- The personal data is processed for the purposes equivalent to its function: either with the permission of the data subject or pursuant to the provisions of law, which in certain situations allow the data controller to process the data under the relevant regulations, in order to perform an agreement with another party or for legitimate reasons justified by the data controller’s business activity.
- Every data subject has the right to access their personal data, to have it rectified, to delete or limit the processing of the data as well as the right to objection and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- The personal data will not be stored for longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or longer than the time periods stipulated by law.
- We will not divulge your personal data to any third parties – it will be processed only for the purposes of the activities conducted by the data controller to the extent necessary to assure due service provision. All our partners who process the personal data of our Clients ensure security of the data and fulfil all requirements and responsibilities with regard to protection of the personal data. The personal data can be disclosed to the following persons and entities processing it at the request of the data controller: the data controller’s authorised personnel, the organisers of the events offered and sold by VITREL and/or the contractors providing the data controller with management services, accounting services, marketing services, IT services, legal services as well as other services related to the organisation of the events offered and sold by VITREL. The data controller does not store any confidential data.
• The data controller can be contacted at the address specified above, at the e-mail addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org; or at the telephone number: 501-084-393